Garden City, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Garden City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Garden City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Garden City residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Garden City Credit Card Calculator
Garden City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Garden City
- Residents of Garden City, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Garden City, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Garden City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Garden City 
- Garden City (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About Garden City
Garden City is a city located in Ada County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 10,972. 
Garden City Credit Cards
For more information about Garden City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau