Hayden Lake, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hayden Lake Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hayden Lake
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hayden Lake residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hayden Lake Credit Card Calculator
Hayden Lake Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hayden Lake
- Residents of Hayden Lake, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hayden Lake, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hayden Lake cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hayden Lake 
- Hayden Lake (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
About Hayden Lake
Hayden Lake is a city located in Kootenai County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 574. 
Hayden Lake Credit Cards
For more information about Hayden Lake credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau