Mccall, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mccall Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mccall
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mccall residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mccall Credit Card Calculator
Mccall Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mccall
- Residents of Mccall, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mccall, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mccall cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mccall 
- Mccall (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
Mccall is a city located in Valley County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 2,991. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau