Worley, ID Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Worley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Worley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Worley residents is $4,549. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Idaho (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Idaho cities rank 42nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Worley Credit Card Calculator
Worley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Worley
- Residents of Worley, ID have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Idaho (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Idaho collectively ranks 23rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Worley, ID Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Idaho 
- Idaho residents (all cities) rank 35th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Worley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Idaho Rate: 0.48%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Worley 
- Worley (Idaho) Law: 5 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Idaho
Worley is a city located in Kootenai County in the state of Idaho, and has a population of approximately 257. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Idaho State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau