Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 41649
Credit Card Debt in 41649
- 41649 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 41649 residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 41649
41649 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 41649
- Residents of 41649 (KY) have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 41649 (Martin, KY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 41649 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 41649 
- 41649 (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
41649 is associated with the city of Martin, which is located in Floyd County in the state of Kentucky. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Kentucky
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau