Fort Wright, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fort Wright Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fort Wright
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fort Wright residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fort Wright Credit Card Calculator
Fort Wright Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fort Wright
- Residents of Fort Wright, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fort Wright, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fort Wright cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fort Wright 
- Fort Wright (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
About Fort Wright
Fort Wright is a city located in Kenton County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 5,723. 
Fort Wright Credit Cards
For more information about Fort Wright credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau