Lawrenceburg, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lawrenceburg Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lawrenceburg
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lawrenceburg residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lawrenceburg Credit Card Calculator
Lawrenceburg Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lawrenceburg
- Residents of Lawrenceburg, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lawrenceburg, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lawrenceburg cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lawrenceburg 
- Lawrenceburg (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
Lawrenceburg is a city located in Anderson County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 10,505. 
Lawrenceburg Credit Cards
For more information about Lawrenceburg credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau