Windy Hills, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Windy Hills Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Windy Hills
- The estimated average credit card debt for Windy Hills residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Windy Hills Credit Card Calculator
Windy Hills Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Windy Hills
- Residents of Windy Hills, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Windy Hills, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Windy Hills cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Windy Hills 
- Windy Hills (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
About Windy Hills
Windy Hills is a city located in Jefferson County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 2,385. 
Windy Hills Credit Cards
For more information about Windy Hills credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau