Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 04634
Credit Card Debt in 04634
- 04634 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 04634 residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 04634
04634 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 04634
- Residents of 04634 (ME) have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 04634 (Franklin, ME) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 04634 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 04634 
- 04634 (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maine
04634 is associated with the city of Franklin, which is located in Hancock County in the state of Maine. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau