Waterville, ME Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Waterville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Waterville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Waterville residents is $4,797. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maine (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maine cities rank 29th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Waterville Credit Card Calculator
Waterville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Waterville
- Residents of Waterville, ME have an estimated average credit score of 712. 
- The average credit score in Maine (all cities) is
2.3% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Maine collectively ranks 15th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Waterville, ME Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maine 
- Maine residents (all cities) rank 31st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Waterville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maine Rate: 0.53%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Waterville 
- Waterville (Maine) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maine
Waterville is a city located in Kennebec County in the state of Maine, and has a population of approximately 15,722. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maine State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau