District Heights, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
District Heights Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in District Heights
- The estimated average credit card debt for District Heights residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
District Heights Credit Card Calculator
District Heights Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in District Heights
- Residents of District Heights, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More District Heights, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- District Heights cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in District Heights 
- District Heights (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About District Heights
District Heights is a city located in Prince Georges County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 5,837. 
District Heights Credit Cards
For more information about District Heights credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau