New Windsor, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Windsor Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Windsor
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Windsor residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Windsor Credit Card Calculator
New Windsor Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Windsor
- Residents of New Windsor, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Windsor, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- New Windsor cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Windsor 
- New Windsor (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About New Windsor
New Windsor is a town located in Carroll County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 1,396. 
New Windsor Credit Cards
For more information about New Windsor credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau