North Chevy Chase, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Chevy Chase Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Chevy Chase
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Chevy Chase residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Chevy Chase Credit Card Calculator
North Chevy Chase Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Chevy Chase
- Residents of North Chevy Chase, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Chevy Chase, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Chevy Chase cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Chevy Chase 
- North Chevy Chase (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About North Chevy Chase
North Chevy Chase is a village located in Montgomery County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 519. 
North Chevy Chase Credit Cards
For more information about North Chevy Chase credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau