Port Tobacco Village, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Port Tobacco Village Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Port Tobacco Village
- The estimated average credit card debt for Port Tobacco Village residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Port Tobacco Village Credit Card Calculator
Port Tobacco Village Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Port Tobacco Village
- Residents of Port Tobacco Village, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Port Tobacco Village, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Port Tobacco Village cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Port Tobacco Village 
- Port Tobacco Village (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Port Tobacco Village
Port Tobacco Village is a town located in Charles County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 13. 
Port Tobacco Village Credit Cards
For more information about Port Tobacco Village credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau