Cottage City, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Cottage City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Cottage City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Cottage City residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Cottage City Credit Card Calculator
Cottage City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Cottage City
- Residents of Cottage City, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Cottage City, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cottage City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Cottage City 
- Cottage City (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Cottage City
Cottage City is a town located in Prince Georges County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 1,305. 
Cottage City Credit Cards
For more information about Cottage City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau