Seat Pleasant, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Seat Pleasant Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Seat Pleasant
- The estimated average credit card debt for Seat Pleasant residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Seat Pleasant Credit Card Calculator
Seat Pleasant Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Seat Pleasant
- Residents of Seat Pleasant, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Seat Pleasant, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Seat Pleasant cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Seat Pleasant 
- Seat Pleasant (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Seat Pleasant
Seat Pleasant is a city located in Prince Georges County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 4,542. 
Seat Pleasant Credit Cards
For more information about Seat Pleasant credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau