Darby, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Darby Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Darby
- The estimated average credit card debt for Darby residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Darby Credit Card Calculator
Darby Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Darby
- Residents of Darby, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Darby, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Darby cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Darby 
- Darby (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
Darby is a town located in Ravalli County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 720. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau