Glendive, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Glendive Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Glendive
- The estimated average credit card debt for Glendive residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Glendive Credit Card Calculator
Glendive Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Glendive
- Residents of Glendive, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Glendive, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Glendive cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Glendive 
- Glendive (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
Glendive is a city located in Dawson County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 4,935. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau