Hamilton, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Hamilton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Hamilton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Hamilton residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Hamilton Credit Card Calculator
Hamilton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Hamilton
- Residents of Hamilton, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Hamilton, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Hamilton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Hamilton 
- Hamilton (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
Hamilton is a city located in Ravalli County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 4,348. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau