Lodge Grass, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lodge Grass Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lodge Grass
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lodge Grass residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lodge Grass Credit Card Calculator
Lodge Grass Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lodge Grass
- Residents of Lodge Grass, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lodge Grass, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lodge Grass cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lodge Grass 
- Lodge Grass (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
About Lodge Grass
Lodge Grass is a town located in Big Horn County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 428. 
Lodge Grass Credit Cards
For more information about Lodge Grass credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau