Philipsburg, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Philipsburg Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Philipsburg
- The estimated average credit card debt for Philipsburg residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Philipsburg Credit Card Calculator
Philipsburg Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Philipsburg
- Residents of Philipsburg, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Philipsburg, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Philipsburg cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Philipsburg 
- Philipsburg (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
Philipsburg is a town located in Granite County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 820. 
Philipsburg Credit Cards
For more information about Philipsburg credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau