Grass Range, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grass Range Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grass Range
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grass Range residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grass Range Credit Card Calculator
Grass Range Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grass Range
- Residents of Grass Range, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grass Range, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grass Range cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grass Range 
- Grass Range (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
About Grass Range
Grass Range is a town located in Fergus County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 110. 
Grass Range Credit Cards
For more information about Grass Range credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau