Poplar, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Poplar Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Poplar
- The estimated average credit card debt for Poplar residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Poplar Credit Card Calculator
Poplar Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Poplar
- Residents of Poplar, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Poplar, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Poplar cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Poplar 
- Poplar (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
Poplar is a city located in Roosevelt County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 810. 
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau