Nevada Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Nevada Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt: NV vs. U.S.
- Nevada residents have average credit card debt of $4,851. 
- The average credit card debt amount in Nevada is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- NV ranks 25th in the nation in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Delinquency in NV
- Cardholders that are more than 90 days late on credit card payments in Nevada 
- Nevada ranks 8th in the nation with a credit card delinquency rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Nevada 
- Nevada: 4 years
- U.S. Average: 5.4 years
Nevada Credit Scores
- Credit Scores: NV vs. U.S.
- Nevada residents have an average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score for Nevada residents is
3% less than the national average score of 696.
- NV ranks 45th in the nation in average credit score. 
Additional information about Nevada
The state of Nevada has a population of approximately 2,700,551, ranking 35th in the nation. 
More about Nevada Credit Cards
For more information about Nevada credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ United States Census Bureau
6. ^ U.S. Federal Reserve