Boulder City, NV Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Boulder City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Boulder City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Boulder City residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Boulder City Credit Card Calculator
Boulder City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Boulder City
- Residents of Boulder City, NV have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Boulder City, NV Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Boulder City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Boulder City 
- Boulder City (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
About Boulder City
Boulder City is a city located in Clark County in the state of Nevada, and has a population of approximately 15,023. 
Boulder City Credit Cards
For more information about Boulder City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau