Henderson, NV Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Henderson Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Henderson
- The estimated average credit card debt for Henderson residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Henderson Credit Card Calculator
Henderson Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Henderson
- Residents of Henderson, NV have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Henderson, NV Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Henderson cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Henderson 
- Henderson (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
Henderson is a city located in Clark County in the state of Nevada, and has a population of approximately 257,729. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau