North Las Vegas, NV Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Las Vegas Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Las Vegas
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Las Vegas residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Las Vegas Credit Card Calculator
North Las Vegas Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Las Vegas
- Residents of North Las Vegas, NV have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Las Vegas, NV Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Las Vegas cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Las Vegas 
- North Las Vegas (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
About North Las Vegas
North Las Vegas is a city located in Clark County in the state of Nevada, and has a population of approximately 216,961. 
North Las Vegas Credit Cards
For more information about North Las Vegas credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau