Alamogordo, NM Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Alamogordo Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Alamogordo
- The estimated average credit card debt for Alamogordo residents is $4,920. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Mexico (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Mexico cities rank 22nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Alamogordo Credit Card Calculator
Alamogordo Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Alamogordo
- Residents of Alamogordo, NM have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in New Mexico (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- New Mexico collectively ranks 42nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Alamogordo, NM Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Mexico 
- New Mexico residents (all cities) rank 28th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Alamogordo cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Mexico Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Alamogordo 
- Alamogordo (New Mexico) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Mexico
Alamogordo is a city located in Otero County in the state of New Mexico, and has a population of approximately 30,403. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Mexico State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau