Silver City, NM Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Silver City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Silver City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Silver City residents is $4,920. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Mexico (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Mexico cities rank 22nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Silver City Credit Card Calculator
Silver City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Silver City
- Residents of Silver City, NM have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in New Mexico (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- New Mexico collectively ranks 42nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Silver City, NM Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Mexico 
- New Mexico residents (all cities) rank 28th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Silver City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Mexico Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Silver City 
- Silver City (New Mexico) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Mexico
About Silver City
Silver City is a town located in Grant County in the state of New Mexico, and has a population of approximately 10,315. 
Silver City Credit Cards
For more information about Silver City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Mexico State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau