Wagon Mound, NM Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Wagon Mound Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Wagon Mound
- The estimated average credit card debt for Wagon Mound residents is $4,920. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Mexico (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Mexico cities rank 22nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Wagon Mound Credit Card Calculator
Wagon Mound Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Wagon Mound
- Residents of Wagon Mound, NM have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in New Mexico (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- New Mexico collectively ranks 42nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Wagon Mound, NM Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Mexico 
- New Mexico residents (all cities) rank 28th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Wagon Mound cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Mexico Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Wagon Mound 
- Wagon Mound (New Mexico) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Mexico
About Wagon Mound
Wagon Mound is a village located in Mora County in the state of New Mexico, and has a population of approximately 314. 
Wagon Mound Credit Cards
For more information about Wagon Mound credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Mexico State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau