Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 27701
Credit Card Debt in 27701
- 27701 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 27701 residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 27701
27701 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 27701
- Residents of 27701 (NC) have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 27701 (Durham, NC) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 27701 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 27701 
- 27701 (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
27701 is associated with the city of Durham, which is located in Durham County in the state of North Carolina. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau