Bald Head Island, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bald Head Island Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bald Head Island
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bald Head Island residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bald Head Island Credit Card Calculator
Bald Head Island Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bald Head Island
- Residents of Bald Head Island, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bald Head Island, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bald Head Island cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bald Head Island 
- Bald Head Island (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Bald Head Island
Bald Head Island is a village located in Brunswick County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 158. 
Bald Head Island Credit Cards
For more information about Bald Head Island credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau