Falcon, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Falcon Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Falcon
- The estimated average credit card debt for Falcon residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Falcon Credit Card Calculator
Falcon Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Falcon
- Residents of Falcon, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Falcon, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Falcon cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Falcon 
- Falcon (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
Falcon is a town located in Cumberland County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 258. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau