Carolina Shores, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Carolina Shores Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Carolina Shores
- The estimated average credit card debt for Carolina Shores residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Carolina Shores Credit Card Calculator
Carolina Shores Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Carolina Shores
- Residents of Carolina Shores, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Carolina Shores, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Carolina Shores cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Carolina Shores 
- Carolina Shores (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Carolina Shores
Carolina Shores is a town located in Brunswick County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 3,048. 
Carolina Shores Credit Cards
For more information about Carolina Shores credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau