High Point, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
High Point Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in High Point
- The estimated average credit card debt for High Point residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
High Point Credit Card Calculator
High Point Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in High Point
- Residents of High Point, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More High Point, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- High Point cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in High Point 
- High Point (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About High Point
High Point is a city located in Guilford County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 104,371. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau