Mount Olive, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mount Olive Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mount Olive
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mount Olive residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mount Olive Credit Card Calculator
Mount Olive Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mount Olive
- Residents of Mount Olive, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mount Olive, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mount Olive cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mount Olive 
- Mount Olive (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Mount Olive
Mount Olive is a town located in Wayne County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 4,589. 
Mount Olive Credit Cards
For more information about Mount Olive credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau