East Arcadia, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
East Arcadia Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in East Arcadia
- The estimated average credit card debt for East Arcadia residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
East Arcadia Credit Card Calculator
East Arcadia Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in East Arcadia
- Residents of East Arcadia, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More East Arcadia, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- East Arcadia cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in East Arcadia 
- East Arcadia (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About East Arcadia
East Arcadia is a town located in Bladen County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 487. 
East Arcadia Credit Cards
For more information about East Arcadia credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau