Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 58266
Credit Card Debt in 58266
- 58266 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 58266 residents is $4,011. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Dakota (all cities) is
19% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Dakota cities rank 50th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 58266
58266 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 58266
- Residents of 58266 (ND) have an estimated average credit score of 721. 
- The average credit score in North Dakota (all cities) is
3.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- North Dakota collectively ranks 1st in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 58266 (Niagara, ND) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Dakota 
- North Dakota residents (all cities) rank 51st in the U.S. with a rate that
is 39% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 58266 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Dakota Rate: 0.35%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 58266 
- 58266 (North Dakota) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Dakota
58266 is associated with the city of Niagara, which is located in Grand Forks County in the state of North Dakota. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in North Dakota
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Dakota State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau