Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 44325
Credit Card Debt in 44325
- 44325 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 44325 residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 44325
44325 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 44325
- Residents of 44325 (OH) have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 44325 (Akron, OH) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 44325 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 44325 
- 44325 (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
44325 is associated with the city of Akron, which is located in Summit County in the state of Ohio. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau