Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 45674
Credit Card Debt in 45674
- 45674 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 45674 residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 45674
45674 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 45674
- Residents of 45674 (OH) have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 45674 (Rio Grande, OH) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 45674 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 45674 
- 45674 (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
45674 is associated with the city of Rio Grande, which is located in Gallia County in the state of Ohio. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau