Brookville, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Brookville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Brookville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Brookville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Brookville Credit Card Calculator
Brookville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Brookville
- Residents of Brookville, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Brookville, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Brookville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Brookville 
- Brookville (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
Brookville is a city located in Montgomery County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 5,884. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau