Canal Fulton, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Canal Fulton Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Canal Fulton
- The estimated average credit card debt for Canal Fulton residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Canal Fulton Credit Card Calculator
Canal Fulton Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Canal Fulton
- Residents of Canal Fulton, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Canal Fulton, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Canal Fulton cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Canal Fulton 
- Canal Fulton (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About Canal Fulton
Canal Fulton is a city located in Stark County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 5,479. 
Canal Fulton Credit Cards
For more information about Canal Fulton credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau