Corning, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Corning Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Corning
- The estimated average credit card debt for Corning residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Corning Credit Card Calculator
Corning Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Corning
- Residents of Corning, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Corning, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Corning cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Corning 
- Corning (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
Corning is a village located in Perry County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 583. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau