Elmwood Place, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Elmwood Place Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Elmwood Place
- The estimated average credit card debt for Elmwood Place residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Elmwood Place Credit Card Calculator
Elmwood Place Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Elmwood Place
- Residents of Elmwood Place, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Elmwood Place, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Elmwood Place cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Elmwood Place 
- Elmwood Place (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About Elmwood Place
Elmwood Place is a village located in Hamilton County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 2,188. 
Elmwood Place Credit Cards
For more information about Elmwood Place credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau