Middleburg Heights, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Middleburg Heights Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Middleburg Heights
- The estimated average credit card debt for Middleburg Heights residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Middleburg Heights Credit Card Calculator
Middleburg Heights Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Middleburg Heights
- Residents of Middleburg Heights, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Middleburg Heights, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Middleburg Heights cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Middleburg Heights 
- Middleburg Heights (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
About Middleburg Heights
Middleburg Heights is a city located in Cuyahoga County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 15,946. 
Middleburg Heights Credit Cards
For more information about Middleburg Heights credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau