Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 97215
Credit Card Debt in 97215
- 97215 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 97215 residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 97215
97215 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 97215
- Residents of 97215 (OR) have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 97215 (Portland, OR) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 97215 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 97215 
- 97215 (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
97215 is associated with the city of Portland, which is located in Multnomah County in the state of Oregon. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Oregon
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau