Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 97823
Credit Card Debt in 97823
- 97823 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 97823 residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 97823
97823 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 97823
- Residents of 97823 (OR) have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 97823 (Condon, OR) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 97823 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 97823 
- 97823 (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
97823 is associated with the city of Condon, which is located in Gilliam County in the state of Oregon. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Oregon
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau