Grass Valley, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grass Valley Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grass Valley
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grass Valley residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grass Valley Credit Card Calculator
Grass Valley Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grass Valley
- Residents of Grass Valley, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grass Valley, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grass Valley cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grass Valley 
- Grass Valley (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
About Grass Valley
Grass Valley is a city located in Sherman County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 164. 
Grass Valley Credit Cards
For more information about Grass Valley credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau