Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 98112
Credit Card Debt in 98112
- 98112 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 98112 residents is $5,269. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Washington (all cities) is
6% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Washington cities rank 12th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 98112
98112 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 98112
- Residents of 98112 (WA) have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Washington (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Washington collectively ranks 14th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 98112 (Seattle, WA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Washington 
- Washington residents (all cities) rank 45th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 30% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 98112 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Washington Rate: 0.4%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 98112 
- 98112 (Washington) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Washington
98112 is associated with the city of Seattle, which is located in King County in the state of Washington. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
Other ZIP Codes in Washington
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Washington State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau