Raymond, WA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Raymond Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Raymond
- The estimated average credit card debt for Raymond residents is $5,269. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Washington (all cities) is
6% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Washington cities rank 12th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Raymond Credit Card Calculator
Raymond Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Raymond
- Residents of Raymond, WA have an estimated average credit score of 713. 
- The average credit score in Washington (all cities) is
2.44% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Washington collectively ranks 14th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Raymond, WA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Washington 
- Washington residents (all cities) rank 45th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 30% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Raymond cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Washington Rate: 0.4%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Raymond 
- Raymond (Washington) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Washington
Raymond is a city located in Pacific County in the state of Washington, and has a population of approximately 2,882. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Washington State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau